Registering your attendance for our Yorkshire Three Peaks challenge weekend couldn’t be simpler – just complete the form below and hit submit! If you have landed here without reading our information page, go here first.
Descending Pen y Ghent.
Please book your place by midnight on Friday 5 May so we know to expect you. Please note that we are aware our chosen campsite is a popular choice with walkers, and so we would recommend you book your camping well in advance. If you need to cancel your booking please let us know via our usual email address.
- Register your attendance using the online form below.
- Book your camping directly with Holme Farm Campsite. Their number is 01729 860281.
- Check your equipment and clothing. We will provide a suggested kit list nearer the time, but please ensure you have a pair of comfortable and broken in hiking boots ahead of time.
- Make sure you have OS Map Explorer OL2 (Yorkshire Dales Southern & Western Areas) and a compass.
- Post on Twitter and/or Instagram using hashtag #OutdoorBloggers so we can share this far and wide!
There is NO FEE to come and take part in our Yorkshire Three Peaks challenge weekend. We are simply a group of friends coming together to take part in the challenge hike and have a good time. You are therefore responsible for your own camping, food and any other costs associated with this event.
Book Your Place
Our events are only open to Outdoor Bloggers members. If you are not already a member of Outdoor Bloggers you should become one before you complete this form. Go here to become a member.
Note that contact details will only be used for the purposes of this Outdoor Bloggers event and associated activities.
Please note that this is an opportunity to meet up and make friends. It is not an affiliated group and we are going on a hike because we know that’s the kind of thing you enjoy – we are not walk leaders and we expect you to look after yourself. Read our full disclaimer statement here.
If you are not able to attend the camping weekend but would like to be involved in future activities, join our group by completing our sign up form.